Experienced Treasure Coast Estate Planning and Probate Lawyers
Assisting clients throughout Florida with their estate and probate issues
Anthony D. George Jr., P.A. was founded on the ideal of providing knowledgeable, ethical legal representation in all aspects of estate planning and probate. To effectively create a successful estate plan, arrange guardianship for your child, establish a valid trust or probate the estate of your loved one, we learn about you, your family and your needs by taking the time to talk to you about them. Your concerns are met with compassion and respect, and your case is handled with integrity and professionalism. We know our clients' names, unique histories, individual goals and even their children’s aspirations. Our personalized approach reflects the sense of community that characterizes the Treasure Coast.
With 22 years of experience, our skilled estate planning and probate attorneys can assist you with:
- Estate planning. We individually tailor your estate plan to preserve your assets during your lifetime and protect your family in the future. We analyze your personal situation to determine the most effective estate planning tools for you — including wills, trusts and guardianship documents.
- Guardianship. Typically the most crucial aspect of an estate plan is deciding who will care for your children or elderly parent if you die. As one of the top guardianship law firms in the state, our detailed preparations give you peace of mind that your loved ones are in good hands.
- Elder law. Seniors have distinct legal issues and objectives that require special consideration. Our lawyers represent older adults in cases involving Medicaid, Medicare, Supplemental Security Income, Social Security Disability Insurance and long-term care arrangements so you can live your golden years with the health, comfort and happiness that you deserve.
- Probate. Distance can complicate the task of settling an estate. We regularly represent out-of-state clients in Florida probate. Because of our reputation as ethical, responsible advocates, attorneys often refer their Florida cases to us for probate.
- Ancillary probate. We assist families who reside outside the state with probate of property located in Florida. We coordinate with your local counsel to ensure your affairs are handled as efficiently and precisely as possible.
- Trust administration. Trust administration requires in-depth knowledge about its complex fiscal structure and the reliability to responsibly act for the best interests of beneficiaries. Our lawyers are governed by the highest ethical standards and have the substantial knowledge to effectively administer your trust.
- Special needs trusts. A special needs trust allows your injured or handicapped child to sustain sufficient healthcare and quality of life without jeopardizing crucial access to SSI and Medicaid benefits. We draft valid special needs trusts that satisfy the strict legal requirements for maintaining public assistance while allowing use of funds for such items as transportation, education, vocational training, computer equipment and entertainment.
Contact estate and probate lawyers in Stuart, Florida for professional, caring service
The law office of Anthony D. George Jr. is conveniently located in the Royal Palm Financial Center on U.S. 1 about 1.5 miles away from historic downtown Stuart and represents clients throughout the Treasure Coast area including Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River and Palm Beach counties. Our lawyers travel throughout Florida to handle probate in all jurisdictions in the state.
Call the law office of Anthony D. George Jr. at 772.286.2200 or contact the law firm online to schedule an appointment. We schedule evening appointments upon request.